| 您有什么事? |
What can I do for you? |
| 我能帮您什么忙? |
May I help you? |
| 请坐下。 |
Please take a seat / Please sit down. |
| 您哪里不舒服? |
What's your trouble? |
| 请等一等。 |
Wait a moment, please. |
| 对不起,让您久等了。 |
Sorry to have kept you waiting. |
| 病情不严重。 |
It is not serious. |
| 不必顾虑。 |
Don't worry / There is nothing to worry about. |
| 您需要做一个全面检查。 |
You need a thorough examination. |
| 您需要在医院里住几天。 |
You will have to stay in hospital for several days. |
| 我们认为您最好住进医院来。 |
We think that you had better be hospitalized. |
| 您需要卧床几天。 |
You should stay in bed for a few days. |
| 您可以继续工作。 |
You can keep on working / You can carry on with your work. |
| 这一两周内,您需要很注意。 |
You should be very careful for a week or two. |
| 尽量放松保持镇静。 |
Try to relax and keep calm. |
| 您很快就会好起来的。 |
You'll soon be all right. |
| 这药对您肯定会很有效的。 |
I'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal. |
| 恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程。 |
Feeling well again is a rather slow process, I'm afraid. |
| 您需要等20分钟。 |
You will have to wait for twenty minutes. |
| 彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。 |
Complete recovery will take a rather long time. |
| 您需要定期来门诊检查。 |
You will have to come here for periodical check-ups. |
| 要是您觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。 |
If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away. |
| 您要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去。 |
If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night. |
| 如果您觉得不舒服请告诉我,我会马上来看您。 |
If you feel worse, please tell me, I'll come right away. |
| 我去给您安排住院。 |
I'm going to make arrangements for your admission. |
| 下次请带翻译来。 |
Please come with your interpreter next time. |
| 您看在哪些方面还需要解释呢? |
Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you? |
| 需要我再解释一遍吗? |
Shall I explain it again? |
| 要是情况还不见好,就请您再来门诊吧。 |
If the trouble persists, come back again. |
| 不像有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张X线片肯定一下。 |
There doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'11 take an X-ray just to be certain. |
| 请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。 |
Please wait until we get the result of the X-ray (blood test). |
| 现在还不好说是什么问题。 |
It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong. |
| 在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了。 |
This is quite common among people of your age. |
| 这种情况经常发生在您这样岁数的人。 |
This often happens to people of your age. |
| 这就经常出在您这种岁数上。 |
This often occurs at your age. |
| 这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。 |
This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress). |
| 我建议您做些轻微的锻炼。 |
I suggest you do some light exercises. |
| 我建议您做一个疗程的针灸。 |
I suggest you have a course of acupuncture. |
| 我建议您作理疗。 |
I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment. |
| 我建议您吃中药。 |
I suggest that you take Chinese herbs. |
| 我要将您转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去。 |
I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery ,dermatology, urology department. |
| 您的白细胞(红细胞、血红蛋白、尿、大便、痰)需要检查一下。 |
Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin, urine, stool, sputum) should be checked. |
| 需要做个涂片。 |
A smear should be taken. |
| 需要做个培养。 |
A culture should be done. |
| 明早查血以前不要吃东西。 |
Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test. |
| 请等一下您的血红蛋白化验结果。 |
Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test. |
| 您哪里觉着不好? |
What's your trouble? |
| 您不舒服多久了? |
How long have you been feeling unwell? |
| 您吃的是什么药? |
What medicine did you take? |
| 您吃过什么药吗? |
Have you taken any medicine? |
| 您测过体温吗? |
Did you take your temperature? |
| 您吸烟(喝酒)吗? |
Do you smoke(drink)? |
| 您发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗? |
Have you any temperature (a cough, a bed headache)? |
| 您有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗? |
Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever, any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)? |
| 您的胃有过烧心感(稀便、胸痛)吗? |
Do you suffer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements, chest pains)? |
| 您要拔牙(补牙、换药、量血压)吗? |
Do you want to have your tooth extracted (tooth filled, dressing changed, blood pressure checked)? |
| 我给您检查一下。 |
Let me examine you. |
| 我给您量个血压/摸摸您的脉搏。 |
Let me take your blood pressure/feel your pulse. |
| 请脱鞋,躺下。 |
Please take off your shoes and lie down. |
| 请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带。 |
Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt. |
| 请脱下裤子。 |
Please take off your trousers. |
| 请仰卧(俯卧、右侧卧、左侧卧)。 |
Please lie on your back(stomach, right side, left side). |
| 请屈膝。 |
Please bend your knees. |
| 请放松。 |
Pleare relax. |
| 请深呼吸(正常呼吸)。 |
Please breathe deeply(normally). |
| 请伸出舌头。 |
Please stick out your tongue. |
| 让我摸摸您的脉搏。 |
Please let me feel your pulse. |
| 我给您量一下血压。 |
Let me take your blood pressure. |
| 请抬起您的左腿(右腿)。 |
Please lift your left leg(right leg). |
| 请张开口说"啊"。 |
Please open your mouth and say "Ah". |
| 结果正常(基本正常)。 |
It is normal(essentially normal). |
| 您以前治疗过吗? |
Have you ever received any treatment before? |
| 情况变坏了吗? |
Has it gotten worse? |
| 这种情况以前发生过吗? |
Has it happened before? |
| 您觉着好一些吗? |
Are you feeling better? |
| 疼痛减轻些了吗? |
Is the pain getting less? |
| 还疼吗? |
Does it still hurt? |
| 您从什么时候开始有这种痛的? |
How long have you had this pain? |
| 是什么样的痛? |
What kind of pain is it? |
| 请告诉我您过去的病史。 |
Please tell me something of your past illnesses. |
| 您的大便里(尿里、痰里)有血吗? |
Is there any blood in your stool (urine, sputum)? |
| 还需要我再为您解释一遍吗? |
Shall I explain it again for you ? |
| 您明白我的话吗? |
Do you understand what I'm saying? |
| 明天早上抽血之前请别吃任何东西。 |
Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test . |
| 您觉着好些了吗? |
Are you feeling better? |
| 疼痛减轻了一些吗? |
Is the pain getting less? |
| 我给您进行静脉注射,请您卷起衣袖。 |
I'll give you IV, please roll up your sleeve. |